My princesses

My photo
Sava Sara Brakada, AKA Xsara was born on 06-27-2004. She was raised in Kennel Brakada spending the first two months of her life on beautiful countryside Gorenjska (Slovenia) with her siblings and parents. As soon as she came to Ljubljana we started a puppy class, followed by an obedience class. She passed her B-bh exam with 96 points (instructor Agility EO winner Polona Bonač). We now continue with Rally-Obedience under Polona's supervision. Our biggest passion however is Agility. We started our first Agility class in October 2005 (club Agility Ilirija, instructor Silvia Trkman, two times agility world champion). When Silvia stopped teaching agility classes, we switched to Daša Zakotnik. We regularly participate in Agility trials in Slovenia and sometimes abroad. Xsara also loves to learn new dog tricks, you can see some of them in our videos. Her other passions include long walks, big meals and playing with dogs, specially her pyr shep sister Tani, her crazy agility pals and her sister Sena.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Puppy Tricks (part 2)

Here is part 2 of Tani's puppy tricks, filmed during our trip to the seaside on Sunday.



You can see how nicely Xsara and Tani play together, for those who were asking how they get along. They are very good friends, only 2 toys are absolutely off limit for Tani and Xsara won't let her near them (nobody touches the green ball but Xsara and I). Tani has some very beagle-like characteristics (not distrustful of strangers at all, everybody is her best friend and gets tons of kisses if notices how wonderful she is). Xsara is even more playful than before, I think she really likes having company. So all is good :) Hope to make some new videos soon (we really need to do a new tricks video for Xsara as well)!

14 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

It's wonderful that the 2 dogs get along so well together!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What khuties!

I khan't wait to see them khontinue to grow and flourish!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eduardo said...

They look like best pals! And what a smartie Tani is!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Lorenza said...

More pawesome tricks!
I love to see Xsara and Tani playing together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rudy said...

I didn't know you had a puppy friend now. How cute! I've got one too. He likes me more than I like him but he thinks I'm great and follows me everywhere. Mom says he can do agility when he gets older too. Oh no -- competition!


Rudy

River said...

Tani is brilliant! I would love to come do some zoomies with you all!

love & wags,
River

Amber-Mae said...

I think she's so cute! Her heeling & focus on your face is just amazing! She's only been with you for a few weeks but yet she's already learned so much!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girasol said...

Great tricks and what a nice place, the beach is right there.

i said...

It's nice to see them getting along so well. Great tricks!

Tee said...

Tani's very clever! She can do so much at such a tender age!

Glad to hear they are both getting on very well!

licks and wags

Tuffy of Dog WOods

Achieve1dream said...

Tani is so cute! I love how you're teaching her to lay down with all four legs at the same time. I'm guessing that's to help fight latency? I know Jackal is slow to lie down. Anyway awesome work. Loved the video.

Clover said...

Hi girls!
I just love Tani's tricks videos. And I am so glad to hear that she and Xsara are getting along well. Hope you have a great weekend!
Love Clover xo
P.S. My blog is gone now, but I will be back soon, and I will let you know where to find me.

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez....ya have a puppy doin' all those tricks already....can we send ya Toby ta see if ya can do anythin' with him ???? Why, when we were in Florida he wore the hair off the one side of his neck weavin' like he does when he gets walked....no reason fer it either...we got at least 4 walks a day.....but then Toby is a total doofus....

Dewey Dewster here....

Achieve1dream said...

Please come by my blog and pick up your new blog award. It's a lot of fun, you'll love it. Keep up the great work with Tani. I'm excited to see what else she learns.