My princesses

My photo
Sava Sara Brakada, AKA Xsara was born on 06-27-2004. She was raised in Kennel Brakada spending the first two months of her life on beautiful countryside Gorenjska (Slovenia) with her siblings and parents. As soon as she came to Ljubljana we started a puppy class, followed by an obedience class. She passed her B-bh exam with 96 points (instructor Agility EO winner Polona Bonač). We now continue with Rally-Obedience under Polona's supervision. Our biggest passion however is Agility. We started our first Agility class in October 2005 (club Agility Ilirija, instructor Silvia Trkman, two times agility world champion). When Silvia stopped teaching agility classes, we switched to Daša Zakotnik. We regularly participate in Agility trials in Slovenia and sometimes abroad. Xsara also loves to learn new dog tricks, you can see some of them in our videos. Her other passions include long walks, big meals and playing with dogs, specially her pyr shep sister Tani, her crazy agility pals and her sister Sena.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Snow


We finally got our first REAL snow in Ljubljana, some of it actually stayed on the ground. It started snowing right on Christmas day, which was pretty. But the first agility-training-in-the-snow this year was even nicer! Since we can't film the skating video in the snow, I'm posting one of our runs today - and to prove you that we can run a little faster :) It was very slippery so I couldn't run as fast as Xsara, but I did my best.



We are going to the seaside for the New Year and we will stay there for a week. I will make the skating video there since they have no snow there.

9 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

What a fun video...Xsara is a speedy little thing!

Hope you had a great Xmas and a fantastic New Year.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Anonymous said...

great video ;)

Johann The Dog said...

Great run! We had a trial in the snow once last April - mostly what I remember is the mud. Mum remembers the cold!

Have a great vacation! And New Year!

Woofs, Johann

Lorenza said...

Wow! Great video!
Happy Holidays! I hope you have a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Great video! Happy Holidays! Have fun now at the seaside!

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Zoom, Zoom look at you two go!!!

Fun vid and thanks for sharing the snow!

We got a vid up too of our old boy Mark. Wanna see? :D

Amber-Mae said...

Wow Xsara, you're really crazy about Agility aren't you? I never bark when I'm impatient to go Go GO! Must be really hard to run on snow. I think I'd slip many times. What a clean run! I'm still having trouble following my mommy's hand signals. She always points at an obstacle for me to go but I always stop & wonder why she's not following me. I still need some guidance...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

Whoa! you a real pro! wish I can run as fast as you! Thanks for sharing! Happy Holiday! ;)

Amber

Urban Smoothie Read said...

agility on snow??

is something i never imagine....