My princesses

My photo
Sava Sara Brakada, AKA Xsara was born on 06-27-2004. She was raised in Kennel Brakada spending the first two months of her life on beautiful countryside Gorenjska (Slovenia) with her siblings and parents. As soon as she came to Ljubljana we started a puppy class, followed by an obedience class. She passed her B-bh exam with 96 points (instructor Agility EO winner Polona Bonač). We now continue with Rally-Obedience under Polona's supervision. Our biggest passion however is Agility. We started our first Agility class in October 2005 (club Agility Ilirija, instructor Silvia Trkman, two times agility world champion). When Silvia stopped teaching agility classes, we switched to Daša Zakotnik. We regularly participate in Agility trials in Slovenia and sometimes abroad. Xsara also loves to learn new dog tricks, you can see some of them in our videos. Her other passions include long walks, big meals and playing with dogs, specially her pyr shep sister Tani, her crazy agility pals and her sister Sena.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gradisca d'Isonzo

We had a trial in Gradisca d'Isonzo (Italy) yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't make any pictures of Xsara. We had a really nice first run (contacts), which we won, but unfortunately I made a handling error in the second run so we were DQ. Seems like all dogs and handlers in our class were too relaxed because of the holidays, since nobody qualified in both runs so there were no teams classified in the combined results. I was still very happy with Xsara's runs, it's so nice to run with such a great little dog, she makes me really proud. Our next trial is a 4Fun match next week, for which I borrowed 5 of Xsara's fast running friends to try out. Do you think I will survive running with six dogs? Should be interesting :)

I know that there are many Silvia Trkman fans reading my blog, so I'm giving you a little treat: the first look at her new baby girl, Bi. I'm sure Silvia will write an introduction of her little treasure for her website very soon, she just needs to make Bi very very tired first, and that might take a while because she seems restless :)

Also some pictures from our vacation:

The camp after the storm:

10 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

Bi is very cute! As always you have great vacation pictures. It is lovely that you are able to travel with Xsara.

Eduardo said...

Thats great that you get to travel! What a cute dog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Lorenza said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your vacation!
Good luck running with 6 dogs!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girasol said...

enjoy your time in Italy, Xsara...have fun.

Clover said...

Sounds like running with six dogs is going to be a blast! :)
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures again!
Love Clover xo

Urban Smoothie Read said...

running 6 dogs!?! you are such a superwoman!

seems like silvia love one syllabus names for all her dogs

i said...

That sounds fun! And great pictures too!

Patience-please said...

How beautiful!

Johann The Dog said...

Bi is sooooo cute. Big congrats to Sylvia! Thanks for sharing the photo. I can't believe you were running 6 dogs at a trial. I wouldn't be able to move the next day. But I am nearly twice as old as you, LOL! Guess that exempts me, huh?

Anonymous said...

Love seeing Sylvia's new puppy. I'm here via my buddy Johann. Woofs from Kharma